How do Chakras affect us? - With Teacher Michael Stavrinides
The chakras are constantly rotating and vibrating, they draw in energy and release energy. They are like vortex’s, they influence and affect our, body shape, glandular processes, physical ailments, thoughts and mental and emotional behaviour.
When one (or more) of the chakras are blocked and the energy does not flow harmoniously through them, or the chakra is wide open, it will result in imbalances, these imbalances instantly affect our day to day lives, they affect our thought processes and the way we deal with stressful situations, if these imbalances are left unchecked they can manifest into mental and emotional problems, and eventually physical problems.
Each chakra sends energy to certain parts of the physical body through the meridians, when we have a problem within this energy system and the flow of energy is disrupted, blockages can happen which affect our wellbeing.
According to the Eastern understanding, the Universal Life Force energy flows through the seventh chakra, (which is called the crown chakra and is located at the top of the head,) down through the other five chakras to the Root chakra.
Each of the seven chakras has its own distinct energy (Frequency) Each chakra then channels their distinct energy through the meridians within the body to specific organs, glands etc…
This life force energy nurtures our bodies with seven distinct kinds of energy, each essential to our physical, mental, emotional and spiritual wellbeing and development.
To stop blockages happening and to keep your energy flowing.
You can try this method throughout your day to day life.
Be mindfully aware when you first notice a change in your emotional state, one way we can do this is to be mindfully aware when you notice the feelings of medium to high levels of stress and anxiety arising within your body, or you may notice your behaviour and tolerance levels when interacting with people and situations being sharp or out of character. The key here is mindful awareness to stop the process before if takes a grip on you.
Once you become aware and notice a change, whether it is emotional, physical or in your behaviour.
Pause, then connect, Gain Clarity, then take action….
1. Pause, by pausing we step back emotionally, you can take a few deep breaths.
2. Connect, Now take a few seconds to bring yourself to the present moment, you can use the breath to do this or your 5 senses. At first the breath maybe the easiest. To do this, you just become aware of your breath as you inhale and exhale, follow the flow of your breath, be aware of it as you breath in through the nose and out through the mouth. Don’t try to control your breathing, just notice it. Do this for 2 to 3 minutes or until you notice you feel calm and relaxed.
3. Clarity, this calm, relaxed state will bring clarity over the situation or events that created the stress and anxiety in the first place.
4. Take Action, by gaining clarity over the situation or events we can now see them for what they actually are, e.g. maybe it was a misunderstanding, or not enough communication or it could have been all blown all out of proportion, whatever it maybe you can now calmly and with perspective and clarity take action to overcoming whatever it maybe.
If you have any questions please post them in the “comments” section below and I will do my best to answer them for you.
Book a FREE 30 minute online consultation with Michael.
The offer is open to anyone whether you are a beginner or advanced.
This online consultation gives you the opportunity to:
• Ask questions
• Identify the first steps you could take toward the life you would like to lead!
• Get clear on the major obstacles holding you back.
• Find out how I teach and mentor
This consultation will also give us both an opportunity to meet each other and see if we would both be happy to proceed with teaching or mentoring sessions.
The Free online consultation can be on any of the following subjects:
• Creating a New Mindset
• Spiritual Development
• Reiki 1, Reiki 2, Reiki master or Reiki master/teacher
• Animal Reiki
Book your 1 to 1 Free online consultation Today with Michael Stavrinides.
CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW
For more great insights and posts like this visit my BLOG
CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW
Find out more about Michael Stavrinides
Click on the link below
Subscribe to my FREE NEWSLETTER
And Get a FREE Ebook called "Positive Thinking" Our FREE Newsletters will give you insightful information, teaching and guidance and keep you up to date about our Monthly great deals, workshops, events, special offers etc...
CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW
Michael mobile: (+357) 99447312
(Also Whatsapp and Viber)
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/MindfulnessTeacherOnline/
Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/MindfulnessTeacherOnline/
© 2020 by Michael Stavrinides